- School located in the village of Nankese, in Koforidua.
- The director of the school is Miriam Tumwater, a young entrepreneur who owns this school and maintains it with the work of her entire family.
- At the school “5 teachers” work, in addition to Miriam. One of them is the mother of Miriam (who also cooks for the children) and the others, sisters and family.
- 70 boys and girls between 4 and 14 years old
- The monthly operating budget of the entire school is € 572
- Currently they need to undertake the construction of a new classroom, for which they need € 845