- Founded in 2011 in Agaboss, a small village of Koforidua. (The same village where the Wisdom School project is)
- The director and also professor is Ebenzer Agadzi.
- 60 children between 3 and 12 years old.
- 4 professors and one director
- The budget for the operation of the entire school is €300 per month. This includes teachers’ salaries, school supplies and children’s daily food, consisting of rice with spices.
- They currently have a great need for two projects:
- Construction of a new “classroom” that costs € 175.
- Construction of two bathrooms that cost a total of € 310